The main purpose of company is the regular and planned limitation of influence on enviromental through:
- knowledge and compliance of national and EU regulations and other obligate requirements;
- creating practices for effective use of energy, fuels, water and raw materials per production unit;
- ecological modernization of production process, technology and equipment;
- immediate recognizing of potential environmental threats;
- keeping waste production towards their full economic usage;
- receving of funds from National Fund for Enviromental Protection and Water Management and from the European Union.
The years of 2005-2006 were a period of realization of ecological investements. The most important and profitable for environment has been elimination of a coil fired boiler house into operation (over 99 % of reduction of harmful fumes and dusts releasing to air) and transferring of all technological wastes to Waste Water Treatment Plant.
In the future, the culmination of an approved program of activities will be obtaining a certificate of conformity in accordance with PN-EN ISO 14001:2005 norm.
Potato Processing Company
ul. Młodych 30
REGON (Bus. Reg. No.):
BDO NO. 000102317
Division No. 9 for Business Affairs KRS (National Court Register No.): 0000079715
Share capital: 17 365 500.00 PLN
SGB POZNAŃ GOSPODARCZY BANK WIELKOPOSKI SA O/PILA
AL. WOJSKA POLSKIEGO 6, PO BOX 77 64-920 PIŁA
USD IBAN: PL-79-1610-1146-2004-0120-0557-0006
EUR IBAN: PL-09-1610-1146-2004-0120-0557-0005
PLN IBAN: 20-1610-1146-2004-0120-0557-0001